Saturday, March 8, 2008

Timing is everything

I've been mulling over the recent "Conversation with a doubter" post for several weeks. If you've read it already, you can see that several sites helped shape my thinking or introduced new ideas to the internal debate and my reflections. So, as I was finishing up some further reading, I encountered an amusing post on Climate Progress by Joseph Romm that reports on an email exchange between the posts author and someone wanting to be shown that humans are causing or influencing global warming. It isn't precisely the email conversation that informed my own article, but it seems remarkably close. And of course, more humorous than mine. Check it out.

If you want a more serious approach, you can read the piece that he did for Salon that more seriously tackles the same topic.

0 comments: